Thursday, November 29, 2007

Veloni Hyperventilations

From Veloni A's pen...

Oh my God…. Briiiiiiiiiiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii… I am in a state of shock………….. I m so happy that u are settling down with a nice sweet guy….. this is so cute…. Please get married in the first week of May so that I can also be there…. i seem to be missing quite a lot of the fun…. Btw… it will be in Bangalore, na…. Will keep you in our prayers… don’t think too much now… u will be very happy with him I m sure….

But….. Pl pl pl pl… have it in the first week of May….

Mail in some photos…. Of his !!!

So cool for Mischi… my God.. its seems to be the good news time for your family… when is she due…. How is she keeping… does she have any nausea problems…. How is she managing work with it….

From Veloni R's pen...

Omigosh!!!

Congrats Brini. This is such good news…I am so happy for you!!!

What is his name? Send us a photo of him… (I solemnly swear that I have no evil intentions) I am sure you have one in your camera phone.

I am so happy for you.; this person is God-sent answers to all your dreams- remember, you used to tell us that you wanted to go abroad one day , you like guys with coloured/cat eyes, always marry an Anglo….It's like he walked off your wish-list…

Love you sweetie…god bless and sure will keep you in our prayers.

Wish congrats Mischi from our side too.

From Veloni Su's pen..

Briniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Iam so happy for you! Actually I was on this long boring call with my team member next to me ,I only saw the subject"Hot News",was really dying to get off the call and see the mail! Wow Brini Iam so happy for you,have you mentioned his name somewhere in the mail? I can't seem to find it! Anyways I really think from the way you described him to all of us,he is a really nice chap and you both are meant for each other!!! And you becoming an aunt,that is double good news!

Iam sure your parents must be thrilled!! And btw pls begin to enjoy Country Music,I just love Country:-) Will definitely keep praying for you!

Take care

Got to rush,another long call :-(

From Veloni L's pen...

Brinelle, congrats baby…very happy for you. I can see that you are truly madly deeply in love . The way you have described him, we feel we have already met. Please tell him ab us.

First meeting in church and rosary as his first gift….ha ha ha .Ann used to tell me othat one guy would come to tame the wild horse that I am….But I think it happened in your case. Opposite sure do attract.

Australia????So we Velonis are spreading our reach.

This is one of the best things we have heard in sometime now.

One more in the pregnant women club????Convey our wishes to Mischi. Send me her no…she is in UAE, right?

From Bab's pen...

Congrats Brini ( Sexy Star……….lol…………. ) !!!!!!!!!!!!! This is indeed very good news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now imaging you in a white gown !!!!

Wish you all the very best and ………….send us lot of snaps !!!

No comments: