Hi guys,
Been a long time.............life's goin pretty ok here. Miss home a lot. Its kinda quiet here. You need to depend on someone to tak u around here. as most places r quiet far away. Lucky we hav a shoppin center about a km from our house. Haven't gone around too much here. Went to a couple of sight seeing places.Have some news to give........any guesses?????????????
........
...........
...........
.............
.............
welllllllll i'm expecting....... about 3 months now.. the baby wil be due sometime end of july. all exited abt it. Was shit scared when i realised i was pregnant. Can u believe it i started crying. I wouldn't believe the pregnancy test i took. I thought it was a fake :) It took me abt an hour for it to sink in. I'm lucky i didn't have too much of the mornin sickness stuff..... just a bit tired and a bit dizzy. but it seems to be fading away nowadays. dats gud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment